We are concerned about economic equity as the distribution of wealth should empower all individuals with economic power to create fulfilled, productive, and creative lives. The establishment of just economic systems gives equal opportunity and circumstances to all.
Page written and designed by Student Leadership Team.
The views and opinions expressed on this page are those of the Amplify! Student Leadership Team and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NCSSM.
- The Democratic Party Platform
- The Republican Party Platform
- The Libertarian Party Platform
- The Green Party Platform
Current Economic Issues
- Why Economic Justice is important
- Explore the history of inequality in the United States
- The larger effects of Economic Justice
- Women's Work and the gender pay gap
- Racial Inequality, Poverty, and Gentrification in Durham
- Responding to Rising Inequality: Policy Brief
- Work with The World Bank to end global poverty
- Help UNICEF defend and give opportunities to low-resource children
- Support NOW's National Action Program